Do you need to choose a new showerhead for your home? There is no one-size-fits-all solution. There are so many different styles available today that it can be difficult to pick the right one to suit you and your family members. With that in mind, we look here at some different kinds of showerheads available for sale so you can choose which could be best for you.
The Single Spray
The single spray showerhead is probably the most popular option. Best for traditionalists on a budget, this classic showerhead has a single spray pattern, produces good water pressure and makes for a pleasant yet simple showering experience. It’s perfect for smaller or mid-sized bathrooms thanks to its compact, space saving size.
The Rain System
Rain showerheads have been a recent trend thanks to their stylish good looks and outstanding power. Their large diameter showerheads allow lots of water to flow out so you can easily get good coverage. Perfect for large and modern bathrooms, these showerheads are more expensive and so aren’t ideal if you’re on a budget.
The Handheld System
If you’re looking for convenience, affordability and versatility, a handheld system is ideal for you. Since you can remove the showerhead from the wall, it’s ideal for rinsing hair, showering pets and children and cleaning all the parts of your body without having to move about.
If you’re looking for some serious luxury, a body spray showerhead is ideal for pampering yourself. These expensive showerheads are only able to be fitted if your bathroom is being completed renovated since they are fitted from bottom to top on adjacent or parallel walls. The result is an invigorating and massaging experience.
The Ceiling Mount
If you want a trendy look with plenty of pampering, a ceiling mount showerhead is the right choice. The head is fixed into the ceiling for even water flow, however special plumbing is required which makes this a costly item.
The Sliding Bar
If you have children or lots of users of different heights at home, the sliding bar showerhead is perfect since you’ll be able to adjust the showerhead’s height simply by sliding it down or up on its bar.
Top Tips To Help You Choose.
– Know how much you can afford to spend. This will determine the types of showerhead you can consider. A single spray showerhead is simpler but more affordable, whereas if you can splash out (no pun intended!) you can invest in a ceiling mount or body spray system.
– Bathroom size – if your bathroom is mid-sized or small, you’ll need a compact system like a handheld or single spray showerhead.
– Ease of installation – if you’re looking for speed and convenience, a single spray or handheld is the way to go. If you’re having a complete renovation then you can go for one of the more complex options which require plumbing to be fitted such as a body spray system.
– Family size – if there’s more than three or four people in your family who will be using your shower, you might want to consider getting a handheld or sliding bar showerhead. This will ensure that every family member can use it easily and adjust it to suit their own individual height without any problems. A handheld is also useful if you have pets.
– Water saving – these days, we’re all trying to reduce our carbon footprint. Showering uses a lot of water, so if you’re keen to go down the eco-friendly route then you should definitely consider going for a low-flow showerhead. They are available in all kinds of styles and are a great way to do your bit for the environment while also reducing your water bills. You shouldn’t experience any negative effects since low-flow showerheads are designed to maximize your experience while conserving water. To find out more about how to select a low flow showerhead
It isn’t as easy as it seems to choose the right showerhead to suit you, your family and your bathroom, but if you follow this expert guide you should find it simpler to make an informed decision and to choose a showerhead which is affordable, stylish and effective.