It is rather difficult to pick one hand mixer model to be used at home. People want to have something that’s lightweight and easy to use. However, at the same time, they do not want to skimp on the functionality. Well, BLACK+DECKER Lightweight Hand Mixer White MX1500W might be a great alternative for such demand.
First of all, this mixer enables the user to choose between five-speed options. Users can start slowly before eventually going full speed when handling the mixing task. Besides, for the tough mixing job, there is a Turbo Boost menu that can help with the task.
BLACK+DECKER Lightweight Hand Mixer White MX1500W Pros Cons
From the weigh and dimensions side, people will not be thinking much about this product. It weighs only about 1.1 pounds. The dimensions of this mixing tool are 7.3 x 6 x 4.2 inches. That, combined with its comfortable handle will enable home cook to work with it for hours without getting tired too easily.
For cleaning purposes, there is an eject button to remove the attachments. Those attachments can be placed inside a dishwasher too. Here are some pros and cons related to the use of this mixer for home cooking.
- It operates on low wattage, 175W, which makes it usable in most houses.
- There is more control over mixing tasks because there are five-speed variations and Turbo Boost.
- The mixer is very compact and lightweight which makes it highly transportable.
- It is very easy to clean because of the eject button and dishwashing tolerant attachments.
- It is easy to work with due to the simple interface and upright resting ability.
- The buyer only gets beater attachments when purchasing this product which may not work for all tasks.
- The motor is not powerful enough when working on a very tough mixing job.
- Its material contains lead which might be not desirable for some users.