Cooking is a major part of daily lives for the majority, if not all of the people. Cooking may be an intimidating activity for some, but with the help of useful cookware and appliances, it can be a lot easier than it is. The hand blender is one of the primary kitchen appliances that simple and easy to use, even for a beginner. Here, you will read about the KitchenAid blender with its various features to support.
KitchenAid KHB1231CU Hand Blender 2-Speed Contour Silver Pros Cons Review
The KitchenAid KHB1231CU Hand Blender comes with 2-speed settings to allow you to blend, crush, and puree a wide range of ingredients easily. The speed settings let you control the desired texture and consistency of your ingredients.
The blending arm is detachable by twisting it for cleaning purposes. This arm is created with 8 inches length and can be locked to the fixed blade in the motor body. Meanwhile, the fixed blade is designed in S-shape with stainless steel material to help you blend foods quickly.
To choose the best immersion blender, there are many considerations to think about. The review of KitchenAid blender may help you to make the best buying decisions by providing more information about the model. If you’ve decided to purchase this blender, you will also receive 3 blending jars with a lid that are BPA-Free to store food for later. Read about the pros and cons of this model below before buying it.
- The fixed blade in the hand blender can blend food in a fast manner due to the S-shape for various types of food.
- The handle has a soft grip to prevent slip and provide a comfortable grip while you’re blending the ingredients.
- It comes with 3 BPA-Free blending jars which are convenient for different blending tasks.
- Possibility of detachment issue due to the failure to keep the blending arm locked to the motor.
- The body is made from plastic so it is not as strong as a metal material.
- It only has 2-speed settings which limit your options.