Stand mixer from KitchenAid has better quality from other brands. For professional use, it is recommended to use the KitchenAid Professional 600 Series. This mixer is going to make baking and cooking in large batches easier. It is perfect for usage in a professional and industrial kitchen as well.
Besides, it can be used for anything in the kitchen, starting from mixing the dough to making any types of batter for many dishes. You should get this product if you need to produce large batches of stuff every day. KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer – Empire Red will help a lot.
There are many great features offered, and some of them are related to the large-capacity mixing bowl along with its numerous attachments and hooks. This mixer is perfect for industrial usage or for producing a lot of stuff at the same time because it has a large mixing bowl of 6-quart capacity.
The attachments and hooks are including the paddle to mix cookie dough, attachment to make pasta, wire whip and many things else. The full positive and negative sides of the KitchenAid KP26M1XER Professional 600 Series will be explained down below.
- The mixing bowl is approximately 6-quart. It can handle the ingredients for 8 loaves of bread at the same time.
- There are more than 10 different attachments and hooks for many purposes on this mixer. It can turn one mixer into a lot of appliances with ease.
- The mixer has 10 different speeds that you can manage easily.
- It has a soft-start feature. If you want the mixing process to be slow at first, all you need to do is using this particular mixing speed.
- Users find out this mixer is very oily on the gear part. It may cause the whole thing to be slippery.