There are varieties of countertop blender models sold in the market these days that it becomes difficult to decide which one is the best. The particular model of Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black comes quite recommended by users. Users can process both fresh and frozen ingredients utilizing this blender.
It is equipped with a technology entitled total crushing which enables the blender to break down tough ingredients with ease. It also helps users doing blending, food processing, and pureeing tasks. There are three-speed variants provided: low, medium, and high.
Ninja Professional 72 oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black Review Pros and Cons
The dimensions of this model are 17 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches. It weighs about 7.1 pounds. When purchasing this product, the user is going to get a pitcher with a capacity of 72 ounces (the maximum capacity for liquid is 64 ounces), a motor power base, engineered stacked blade, recipe book, and pitcher lid with lock handle.
You can also purchase cups separately for one serving tasks such as blending smoothies. The material is mostly plastic which has received BPA-free certification. Every buyer will get a one-year limited warranty for each purchase. Let’s see what the pros and cons that this blender offers.
- Ease of use because it is equipped with a simple user interface.
- The pitcher jar has a big capacity so that you can work on several servings at once.
- All of its parts (except for the stacked blade) can be cleaned inside a dishwasher with caution.
- The power of its motor is high that it can process food ingredients quickly and optimally.
- User has more control in operating the device because there are four processing menus to choose from.
- The package does not include cups and lids (must be purchased separately).
- Its plastic material is rather fragile and can break quite easily.
- The motor demands a high power supply.
- Its motor emits a very loud sound while working.