When looking for high powered countertop blender, this model is, without doubt, the most obvious choice. It is mainly designed for smoothie-goers who want to get a high nutrient boost in a short amount of time. However, it is also able to perform other functions such as grinding, shredding, and chopping.
This blender is equipped with a technology named nutrient extractor. The mechanism allows this tool to extract most of the nutrients of food items blended so that they can be absorbed easily by a human’s body.
NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray (600 Watts) Review Pros Cons
The dimensions of NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray (600 Watts) are 13 x 12.9 x 9 inches. Its total package weight is about 7.4 pounds (the main tool is 3.6 pounds). When purchasing this product package, the buyer will be getting twelve different items: 600-watt power motor, lip rings, three cups, cup lids, blades, manual book, and recipe book.
It also comes with a warranty card that lasts up to one year after purchase. The material for this blender is BPA-free plastic, which makes it very lightweight. Here are some pros and cons according to users’ reports.
- The blender has enough power to process tough ingredients such as hardy herbs, nuts, and seeds.
- It processes food items in just about a minute, which maximizes the number of nutrients.
- The blender is easy to use that even older children can run it alone with supervision.
- The model has a larger capacity; it is able to process up to 3 cups of ingredients (the tall cup).
- It is easy to clean and the parts can handle dishwasher cleaning.
- The bottom part can break really easily or leak after a period of usage.
- There is an only one-speed option, which is not ideal for chopping purposes.
- It has a flimsy rubber gasket.
- Ingredients need to be cut into pieces before being processed, unlike as advertised.