Are you looking to complete your food prepping tool at home? Investing in a hand mixer that’s capable of handling most of the tasks given to it comes highly recommended. This specific mixer from the VonShef Hand Mixer Whisk With Chrome Beater, Dough Hook, 5 Speed and Turbo Button + Balloon Whisk 250w (Blue) model definitely fulfills such criterion.
It is designed to be able to help home cooker doing their job easier. There are several features included in this mixer. The most notable one will be its speed variations. There are five different variations of speed provided by this tool that can be accessed using a lever at the top corner of this electric mixer.
VonShef Hand Mixer Whisk With Chrome Beater, Dough Hook, 5 Speed and Turbo Button + Balloon Whisk 250w (Blue) Pros and Cons
This tool also aims to be a compact and transportable tool. It is measured at 4.3 x 3 x 7.2 inches. The weighs of its entire package would be around 2.85 pounds.
Upon purchasing this VonShef Hand Mixer Whisk With Chrome Beater, Dough Hook, 5 Speed and Turbo Button + Balloon Whisk 250w (Blue), the buyer will be getting several items such as 250W motor base, stainless steel attachments (balloon whish, dough hooks, and beaters), as well as 3.3 feet power chords. The attachments can be easily placed and detached for cleaning and storing purposes. So, what would be the pros and cons of getting this mixer?
- The motor does not require high power to run, only 250W, which can be handled by most households.
- For every purchase, the buyer already gets three different types of functional attachments.
- It comes with more precise control when doing mixing jobs because of the variable speed setting.
- The attachments are able to be cleaned inside the dishwasher, so it is more convenient for users.
- It is equipped with a long cable which increases user’s mobility.
- The material for attachment and body is rather flimsy (stainless steel attachments rust quickly).
- Its motor is not powerful enough to do heavier mixing tasks.
- The speed variations do not work as advertised because sometimes two different speed levels will show similar mixing speed.